10 key reasons why you should redesign your website
Technologies Change. Perspectives Change. Priorities Change.
Shouldn't Your CONTENT Change too? You have to "ADAPT" to the "Wave of Change". An OBSOLETE content can DRIVE AWAY your potential customers?
How often should you redesign your website?
Revamping website content, Rewriting website content or Rewriting website copy or Redesigning your website is not necessarily easy as it sounds, neither is it a uphill task which is not manageable but if you look at all the benefits from redesigning, rewriting your website or revamping your website.. It is worth an effort.
There is no set rule as such, but a 3 years is a long time to redesign your website. Due to advancement in technology, the change in perspectives and change in priorities. You have to keep up with the current trends, happenings or be left out (turn obsolete).
Why should you redesign your website?
Your website is a major source to generate leads and support growth. If your website visitors does not get what they want from your website, they’ll abandon the website and majority of them do not return back due to bad experiences.
- To Reduce bounce rates
- Improvise user experience.
- To make it mobile friendly
- If It has moved away from the goal or does not reflect the vision of the organization or if it is not in alignment with current strategy of the organization.
- To add that freshness, extra look and feel.
The benefits of redesigning your website
If your website is not performing to its optimum, it means certainly there is a need for improvement and it is an opportunity to;
- Re-invent and communicate better with a new look to your brand
- look into areas that need improvement
- Optimize web content through SEO
- Integrate Add-on features (to help sales team) for .e.g. to connect whatsApp with website, or Facebook messenger for a real time chat with onsite visitors / potential customers.
- Help marketing team in website utility, by adding specific landing pages, upload new assets.
- Make it easily manageable for the marketing team, at-least a section of the website.
- Give a better user experience for website visitors
- Identify and ramp up priorities
- Exclude element which have become obsolete
- Redefine goals, if need be
- Re-emphasize & redefine niche areas of service & target audience
Before you begin with redesigning your website, it's better to get a website audit done.
Website audit TIPS
- Find areas that need improvement
- Understand the upgrade & update required to meet your present requirement and keep up with the latest technology
- Identify traffic movement, if you have high traffic and low conversion, what could be the possible reason
- Understand how user experience could be improvised
- More importantly, you should be prepared, as website would be offline and under maintenance until the work goes on.
CoDigiTel will help you with website audit and redesign your website.