10 reasons why you need social media
Be Present. Be Available. Be Within Reach
The percentage of small business owners reportedly using Social Media -Facebook – 93% | Twitter – 79% | LinkedIn – 71%
Few clients for whom we had used social media to create awareness, brand development, drive traffic and growth
Social media presence can help your business grow. But, it’s only possible if you have a huge fan following and that can happen when you learn how to give your audience what they really want. Earn their trust and loyalty. It consumes time, requires patience and persistence.
- Make your presence felt: You have to make your presence felt by consistently posting relevant content which your target audience prefers. A topic of your expertise, of your authority educating your prospective target audience.
- Out of Sight is out of Mind: Remember the famous words “out of sight is out of mind”. Request your friends and relatives to like your page, request your customers to endorse you by liking your product.
- Speak about topic on your product or service: Post content about your product / service, the benefits, or how to improvise on certain strategy, work flow to get better results. Let your authority, knowledge over the product or service speak. Think about the likes of the customer, what content they would prefer? Add some value by posting relevant files documents, articles worth reading and download for the audience.
- Consistency is the game: Being consistent is very important, create content and post regularly, it increases visibility.
- Monitoring: Monitor your posting and the results to get an idea what is being accepted by your audience. Finding the right image for your text or vice versa the process from content creation to execution it consumes time, but it’s worth the effort.
- Brand Awareness: Brand consistency is essential. Your logo, images, text all has to be balanced well, with well cropped images and clean looking attractive logo. More of visual content / images.
- Sharing you content: Do not forget to help your audience / readers to share your content from the page. Majority of the blogs, sites have the fan following or sharing buttons. You can trend on twitter, make use of hashtags, keywords to reach the right audience
- Cold Feet: Now that the content is created, fine tuning done, do not turn cold feet by silly assumptions. It’s time to promote, advertise your product or services. Imagine millions of users in social media are interested in product / service you provide, so go ahead.. post it.
- Reports and insights: Reports and insights on the promotions, campaigns, advertisements done. You can know how many impressions, comments, shares or how many click through rates, how many likes, engagement rate, all these are indication through which you can take a cue and strategize.
- Team: If you do not have a team you could hire an agency or use agencies to provide you with the content, instead of hiring a full fledged agency you can RFP for relevant content. If necessary you could automate with an email / sales automation which has all the function and benefits of automating replies, scheduling mails, re posting, data management etc.; or you could engage a good agency on affordable cost. You could write to us for a proposal or visit us to know more.
Managing, maintaining content is not difficult but it consumes time. CoDigiTel can help you with customized, optimized content which can help your audience in finding you through search engines. You can contact us Here | or visit our Website
CoDigiTel can help you through online campaigns and promotions as well Ad Campaigns | you can find How we use Social Media to generate awareness and drive growth
We are interested, Kindly contact us