Are we moving to a seller free world
Majority of consumer will shift to online purchase in next 9 months.
Compared to the research done in April over only 46% of Indian consumer will shop at retail stores compared to 56% before Pandemic. If we compare the business today to 2020 the number of online shoppers are pegged to 190 Million compared to 150 Million in 2020.
- Online shopping to rise from 46% to 64% in next 6 to 9 months
- 300 Million shoppers by 2025
- Logistics expected to deliver 2.5 Billion D2C shipments by 2030
- 45 Million QR codes will be adopted by 2030
- Merchants who have adopted digital payments will see a rise of 15 times in their business over the next decade.
ARE WE MOVING TO A SELLER FREE WORLD?
ARE WE MOVING TO A BUYER DRIVEN MARKET?
Buyers wanted to be in full control of buying process, with all the information in hand. Before making a contact with the sales person or the counter sales a buyer will have made a decision.
What made him come to a decision?
From a burst of filling forms to surveys to emails and follow up mails persuading the buyers for a particular service or a product which buyers are no more interested. The past experiences; they will have measured the outcome when too many conditions and decision makers are involved, hence they ignore the communication involved as it does not serve their interest fully.
Better lay down the terms, the stake holders, the information of the products and how they will meet his needs, the varied options available, by the time they will have mentally gone through the product description, product advantages and how it is going to fulfill their need and the brand is already registered in their minds and involved in their buying process.
Help them to take the lead, help them to be in control of the buying process by providing them the content what they require to make their buying process a seamless experience.
- Help them with the product knowledge
- Help them with the product variants
- Answer them to the questions raised rather than pushing your views, an FAQ should help.
- Having met the required condition or even close to it they would select the most suitable product or service they intend to buy. This will help build their confidence level and trigger a decision making.
In case of help needed, give them an option of interaction
- Video conference
- Walk-in to a nearest store
CoDigiTel can help you with the right content to meet the needs of your prospective customers, a compelling content which attracts your target audience, guide them to your website or a destination page or a POS helping them in their decision making process.
I am Interested