How on page optimization helps your business grow?
How on page optimization or SEO helps your business grow?
SEO copywriting is a process of optimizing content with an aim to rank better in search engines. Page optimization content is understood by search engines, as well it helps and satisfies the intent of the user, if you are following page optimization best practices.
The basics for SEO of a website is content ideation and research on the topic. Few other page optimization factors are keyword analysis, optimizing keywords, competitor analysis, page speed, SERP analysis, but prior to this you should know and be aware of what is page optimization process in SEO. What are on-page optimization basics. How page optimization benefits you. How search engine crawls and rank your page and the kind of content you would be requiring to rank better on search engine.
For page optimization in digital marketing, content marketing or landing page optimization assignment the grammar may not be a criteria to rate the page SEO analysis for search engine, but it definitely will cause confusion when the search engine wants to understand the content so as to propagate and present it to the user who has requested for information and your product match the request.
This will hit your page ranking. Rather, grammatical errors might annoy your website visitor who might abandon your page as quickly as he visits your website and might even rate it poor, effecting your brand and visibility.
Let’s keep aside website optimization for now, we will come back to it later. We will discuss here on;
What is on-page optimization?
Why on-page optimization is important?
What is on-page optimization basics?
What are on-page optimization benefits?
What are major aspects to be kept in mind while optimizing content?
First and foremost the basics of content writing or SEO Writing for on-page optimization is, to understand who is your target audience. Page optimization process has to be absolutely focused and specific to grab the attention of your target audience. An approach to “Kill 2 birds with one stone” will not help. Follow the page optimization best practices as mentioned below.
What is on page optimization?
On page optimization or on site page optimization, is a process which relies on the content of the page, by content we mean what is meant for the user and as well what is meant for the search engine the copy (text), the tags, alt-tags, title, meta tags, url, correct spelling, punctuations, perfect count of word not too long or short, unique listicle understandable and easy to read content, keyword to improve search visibility, increase traffic and to rank better on search engine. This process is also knows as page optimization and requires analysis and monitoring consistently.
Why on-page SEO is important?
SEO helps search engine to identify and read the content (as per Google’s algorithm) and relate the content to the query raised by the search intent of the user. To help google understand the content, the page has to be optimized to the latest practices understood by the search engines. This will also help you in better ROI.
More than 50% of the web traffic comes from Google and Bing. Designing your website to be search friendly is essential to rank your page on search engine. Get the best web designing plans from CoDigiTel.
Major aspects to be kept in mind while optimizing website content or on-page content?
- Is to understand the intent of the user
- Is the website or web pages easy to navigate?
- Is it Mobile friendly website?
- “https” – “Site securing” to attain trust of the visitor.
- Monitoring and consistency
What are the on page optimization benefits?
- Savings: Saves on Ad cost
- Cost Effective: Better response than PPC
- Comparison: Inexpensive comparatively
- Marketing Strategy: One of the best content marketing strategy
- CTR Rate: Improvement in (CTR) click-through-rate
- Website Traffic: Increase in quality website traffic
- Organic: Boost Organic traffic
- SERP: Helps in page ranking higher (SERP)
- Clicks: Helps in appearing on first results of Google, ensuring clicks
- Conversion: Increase in conversion rate
- Local Search: Enhanced local search
- Speed: Improvise page loading speed
- User experience: Improves user experience
- Brand Awareness: Brand awareness and brand visibility
- Competition: Helps stay ahead of competition
In short an SEO content is;
- a web content which is optimized making it easier to be found on search engine by the user
- a web content which is optimized by following standard practices to be read and understood by the search engine to help user find the right & relevant content as per the search intent.
Get the right, relevant & optimized content from CoDigiTel for your;
Please subscribe to get latest updates in to your inbox