How revamping content can improve website conversion rates
The challenge is in knowing from where to start? How to start? What to be done to improve website conversion rates? Understand which content have become obsolete? Which pages are non performing and to be deleted. How pages can perform better with little technical fixes to the copy, title, url, tags etc. CoDigiTel will help you revamp, redesign, rewrite content to improve website conversion rates.
You can download the white paper to know more on how obsolete content is affecting your business and how revamping content can improve website conversion rates from 25% to 40% or more.
Here is a step by step guide ↓ for you to download FREE
- Go through the web pages, identify which content has become irrelevant?
- Identify content which no more reflect your business goal or purpose.
- Identify what is important?
- Prioritize what needs to be as primary goal?
- Identify your goals into three: primary, secondary, tertiary.
- Get the primary objectives to the front, check the content of the pages.
- Review the content if it still holds value and reflect your objective or purpose of business, the vision and mission.
- Similarly to the next secondary and tertiary.
- Now you have a list of what is important
- You have a list of what is missing, what needs to be added to which will reflect your business objectives.
- Update, rewrite, revamp the content to make it more viable and necessary to the present market demand.
- Optimize the content with content strategy, content structure, keyword optimization, user experience.
The better your content meets the needs of audience
The more they will engage and better will be SERP.
- The content should resonate with the intent of the audience to be found in search engine.
- Just select the pages which needs attention and go for revamping… that’s it
- Download white paper with case studies to understand better.
Our expert content creators, content managers will help you, in case you need, one of our team to work from your office (in-house) to help your team in Digital Marketing.
We can work out a convenient schedule to suit your requirement. Maybe twice a week, or maybe 4 hours every day or just once in a week to assist your team in brand development, social media optimization. Email Campaign or Email Marketing . Please write back to us for an exclusive customized proposal to meet your requirement and need.
Please subscribe to get valuable updates on content, digital marketing right into your inbox